Monday, March 29, 2010

Bye EVE. Hello Perpetuum!

I recently left EVE Online after playing for almost 3 years. I had taken breaks during my EVE career, but this time it is different. It was time for me to leave EVE and look for a new game.

It was a hard choice because I made a lot of really good friends in EVE after joining the alliance [FCON].

So I set out to find the next game I wanted to play. While it is hard to leave the sandbox play style behind I decided I was going to seek out other MMORPG games that are sandbox.


So I found another game called Perpetuum. You will find various gamer forums talking about how the game is a copy of EVE, I can assure you as much it has in common with EVE it also has the same amount of differences too.

I invite all that want to find out more about this game to follow the link above and check it out.

No comments: